Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our new dining table!



So, we finally got a new dining table...we were never able to sit friends and family around our little table...so I sold that table on KSL about 3 weeks ago...we waited for the Labor Day Sales and went and found exactly what I wanted! I just love it. With the leaf it seats 8 people comfortably. I hope to be able to be to fill it with our children someday...but until then we will be able to fit more people around our table. Hooray!

Anyway, they delivered it yesterday and I love it!

LOL

5 comments:

Tawny & Ryan said...

Wow! It's so pretty. It fits your style perfectly. Hope you guys are well!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

i lllloooovvvveee it too!! it looks awesome in your house! how fun!!!

Heidi said...

Isn't it so fun to get new furniture!? Love it!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

I love it. Perfect for a game night!

Lo said...

Very cute table.