

Okay, I realize that this is going to freak many of you out. And yes, it is really weird of me to post, however I was just amazed by this little ant who carried this massive piece of Hannah's Gold Fish across our carpet on Sunday. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not pro-ant or pro-bug, I have killed my fair share, and maybe it was because of Conference and the knowing that this little guy was one of God's creatures too, I just had to take a picture of him hauling this snack across my carpet. I thought, how amazing are these little creatures...he was so determined and worked so hard just for a basic necessity. Anyway, I hope I don't lose too many friends with this, as I know it is a little crazy...but I thought he was amazing, even though I ended up getting too close to him and he dropped the fishy anyway. :/


1 comment:
That is crazy! You are sooo cute!! hmmm...I think we might have the same carpet??
Post a Comment