Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged 8 things


8 of my favorite books:
Book of Mormon (I don't mean to be annoying with that answer...I really do love it)
Kingdom and Crown series (all three)
Children of the Promise (all five)
Follow the River
All the Harry Potter books
Phantom of the Opera
Fire and Covenant (about Willie and Martin Handcart companies)
(I have more, but I have gone past 8 already)


8 things that happened yesterday:

Did laundry, wrote Christmas and thank you cards, had our first post adoption interview, cleaned my house, went and bought a swing for Lia, watched some TV, ate at Pizza Hut, kissed my husband :)

8 things to look forward to:
Christmas morning, snow, New Years, sealing with Lia, parents being healthy, singing more Christmas hymns in church, seeing family, tithing settlement over so I can have my husband back :)

8 things on my wish list:

Everything goes through with adoption, health, a better attitude, more forgiveness, that we can all help those in need, safety, continued love and happiness

8 things that I love about winter:
Christmas, snow, playing in the snow, lights, Thanksgiving, getting together with family, a season of giving, New Years resolutions

Tagged: anyone who hasn't done this yet

No comments: