Monday, March 16, 2009

Disney on Ice

Hannah just loved all the fun characters, dancing and music!
Lion King
Mickey and Friends

Little Mermaid
Lilo and Stitch
Peter Pan
The End
Hannah's picture of me :) She always gets my shirt.
Waiting for the Trax

So Hannah and I went to Disney on Ice. We had a lot of fun. We ended up having great center seats! So lucky! Hannah was totally involved the whole time, although she hadn't seen 3 of the 4 shows they did...the only one she really knew was Little Mermaid. I guess we need to get her caught up on the Disney movies. I love spending time with her and I hope that when Lia gets older we can do things like this together as well! Go Disney!

3 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Sounds like it was so much fun. What a funny little date for you two!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

I am so glad you got to go. I have to take Ashlee next time.

Mike and Amie said...

I love Mommy daughter outings! Great tradition!!
My parents took me to Sesame on Ice when I was a little girl. I look forward to taking my kids now! So fun! Love you!