Friday, April 3, 2009

Moving


So, I am sure those of you who have seen the sign, were thinking, "what in the world?" Yes, we are looking to move. This has been a very difficult decision for us to make as we love all of our friends out here in Eagle Mountain. But, we have felt for awhile that this is something that we need to do. We hope that everyone understands and that no one will feel offended in any way. Life is just taking us in another direction right now. We may still be here for a few more months, as we all know the market is really hard for sellers, so we hope to just keep going as if nothing has changed...until it really does. We love you all and are so grateful for your friendship.

Love,
The Martins

6 comments:

Mandy said...

We hope everything goes smoothly! Traitors.


(you know I am really just kidding right?)

Karen Brothersen said...

Hey you! Flavio told Kyle that you might be looking in the same area we are hoping to buy! Would that not be the coolest thing ever! Good luck with wherever you land! (but I'm hoping for us being neighbors!)

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

What? Are you kidding? What is going on? =) HAHA! We love you guys!

Kawa Rangers said...

I will miss you guys SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

I hope you will still take our pictures wherever you are! We will not survive the studio world, or rather the studio world will not survive us! Love you guys!

Heidi said...

It's been such a joy to get to know you guys! You truly are some of the kindest, sweetest, most generous people I've ever met. Good luck to you and I'll still let you know when we need photos!