So, I normally don't write something, unless there is a picture involved. I guess I am a very visual person and prefer to see what someone is talking about. However, this is just too cute not to share. As most of you know, 3 year olds can be really entertaining. Hannah is no exception and makes us laugh constantly. One of her favorite things to do is sing while we are driving somewhere. She likes me to sing with her, most of the time. Well, yesterday Flavio was with us in the car, so Hannah asked him to sing all by himself, so he started to sing. Hannah was quiet for the first couple of seconds and then told him to stop. She then proceeded to tell him, "Don't sing like that", and she copied his voice...she started to sing really low like Flavio does. She said, "you sound like a monster." She then sang the song herself and said, "Like that daddy. Sing like that." Too funny.
2 comments:
THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY! I am still laughing. I am a bad singer, so I hear stuff like that regularly from Kaylee (3). Too cute!
Well, now I know where that monster sound is coming from during sacrament meeting :) Hannah is so cute!!
Post a Comment