Monday, July 27, 2009

The change...



This one makes me laugh, Jared looks like a pirate..."arrghhhh!"
Jeff was trying to kiss Flavio...and Flavio was having nothing to do with it...what a cute couple.



So, Flavio and his his counselors were released from the bishopric yesterday. This was truly a bitter-sweet day, as it is hard to make such a drastic change in our lives, yet we know that the new bishopric will be all that the 10th ward will need. We are once again, very grateful to all of our wonderful friends in Eagle Mountain and we hope to stay in touch for many years to come. Here are some pictures of the "old" young bishopric...I feel it captures who they really are at heart :)

8 comments:

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Perfect pictures! I hope those 3 know how great they are and how much they did for all of us! They are a bunch of big kids! I love it!

Kawa Rangers said...

I really was so emotional yesterday when they got released. They were all amazing at what they did. I am so grateful for their service. You guys are awesome!

Heidi said...

I love the photos! They are great and do truly show what great guys they are! We will miss you guys but hopefully still see you here and there.

Mandy said...

Great pictures, I can TOTALLY see those in the church history building....Love all you guys and found the day bitter-sweet as well. Glad we will still see you!

bethy said...

Best. Pictures. Ever.

Mirian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mirian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mirian said...

Your picture are beautiful, and I am glad to see Flavio and his counselers happy. I do understand what you went through and I hope that this experience may happen many times more. May the Lord call us all the time. Love you all