Monday, July 20, 2009

Our new home...

Here is the front of our new home...

This, of course, is the back...
We have amazing views!
I fell in love with the kitchen...I will never be able to fill all of the cabinets! Yay!
Our entry
This is our family room. The house is very open and has a lot of great light. We were very blessed to be able to get this house...it was just a matter of timing. We are just trying to get used to being in a new place...it feels a little like we are on vacation...although we are working really hard. It always takes awhile to feel comfortable in a new place :) Miss you all!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so happy for you guys! And the most awesome part is that even though you guys moved to another city, we still get Flavio for our bishop!!!! Woweeee!

Heidi said...

The house looks beautiful! I got the low down from Emily and Beth too. I'm so glad you're happy...which makes us happy, too....even though you're gone :(

Kawa Rangers said...

Looks like such a nice house. Hope everything is good. I miss you!!

Natalia said...

I fell in love with your kitchen too!

Angela said...

Your new home is gorgeous! After living in our fixer-upper for 2 years now I am SO looking forward to something as beautiful... in a few years at least! I hope you're enjoying the new area as well.