Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hannah's hair...straightened.

So, I decided to straighten Hannah's hair today. This is what it looked like right after I used the hair dryer. She has SO MUCH HAIR!
This is the final product. I used a ton of hair product, to protect her hair, and then used a hair iron, a curling iron and brushed until she was totally sick of it. I think it looks so cute. But I don't think we will make it a habit of doing it this way. It is weird to have a Hannah and no curly hair.
Love these two girls!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

So cute! I like to do that to Tori's hair once in a while also... It is a lot of work!

Mirian said...

She is so cute! I love it!

Mike and Amie said...

After all that work it still won't lay down! That is some amazing curl power! We love the curls!

Cynthia B. said...

You have to most beautiful little girls!!!