Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I need to know

So, I hope this doesn't sound too lame, but I need to know how many of you actually look at or read my blog. I just want to know, so I can see where to post give-a-way stuff for my business. Please just say a little something on this post, so I know if anyone is out there :)

Thanks!

14 comments:

Jess said...

Hey Niki! Yep, I like checking your blog :) (I find on our blog, too, that more people look than actually leave comments, so I bet you have more than you know :) Good luck!

Rheanna said...

I stalk you frequently :o) I'm sure there's lots out there that do the same!

Natalia said...

I do :)

Cynthia B. said...

I do too!

Aimee said...

Count me in!

bethy said...

I'm always checking both of your blogs!

Jamie and Lauren said...

I look at it!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Your blog is the coolest in the blogging world!

Angela said...

I check in now and then... well, okay, all the time! :)

Karen Brothersen said...

I am def. a regular! Love ya Niki!

Kawa Rangers said...

Ok, obviously Emily hasn't looked at mine, because mine is the coolest......

todd & nicole said...

I'm here :)

Mandy said...

We do!!

Katie Stoddart said...

I check out your blog!