
This is what is was like the first couple of days...but as you will see the rest of the time was mostly sunny...and only a little cold :)


I love that little face...



Up and close to the Lions! So COOL!

We had a lot of fun at the Wild Animal Park

We were able to see the BEAUTIFUL San Diego temple! Even though it was raining :)

Cookie Monster eats little girls as well as cookies ;)

The girls got to meet Elmo and Cookie Monster as well...and Lia didn't run away!




We went on a couple fun rides at the Sesame Street Park in Sea World.




We had the most amazing experience with this awesome dolphin, Deke. We did a behind the scene tour and we were able to pet and feed this beautiful dolphin! It was such a great experience! We had a lot of fun with him. (Lia slept through the whole thing)

Hannah feeding the eels! She loved this!

Loved Shamu!

Waiting for the 3d pirate show...





We went to Old Town and saw the Mormon Battalion Show...it was great!

Lia refused to look at the camera...again our stinker ;)

The sea lion show is one of my favorites!

They had a fun Halloween special at the sea lion show! This was Thriller :)

Lia kept taking this block from the little kids with the blond hair (she is a stinker)

It was so fun, I got to see my friend Amanda at Sea World!
(we also were able to meet up with our great friends the Whites, who helped us so much during my stay in Michigan, when we got Lia)
We were so excited. I packed our swimsuits, our summer clothes and told Hannah we would be able to swim at the hotel's pool everyday and that it was going to be warm and sunny! As the time grew near we watched the weather forecast and noticed it was going to rain while we were there. We called a couple of friends who live there and they said not to worry about it ;) Well, I packed a couple of jackets and sweatshirts just in case. I am so glad I did, not only did we have to use the warm clothes, we had to buy rain ponchos while we were there! San Diego received record rainfall while we were there! If we had gone the week before or after it would have been the sunny San Diego we all know and love. Hannah was pretty sad when she only got to swim once, and it was cold. But as you can see from the pictures, we still had an amazing time! Thank you DigiCert! We are so blessed to work with you!


2 comments:
Welcome back to blogging. Looks like you had a good time in my old neck of the woods. I saw you mentioned SF, very close to my home now...what are you doing, a places Scott has lived tour? If so Australia is next! :)
Welcome back to the blogging world! Isn't it hard to balance it all?! I've definitely fallen behind with blogging too, but I'm determined to make a comeback as it's a good means of journal-writing for me. :)
Post a Comment