Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hannah Banana

So I was told by my four year old that I couldn't wear what I was wearing to drop her off at school.

Hannah: "Mom, are you wearing that?"
Me: "What?"
Hannah: "You can't wear that to take me to school."
Me: "Why not?"
Hannah: "Those are inside clothes, you will look funny."
Me: "I don't get out of the car though, no one will see me."
Hannah: "Mom, please change your clothes to outside clothes."
Me: "Okay."

I had no idea the embarrassment factor was already coming. I am in big trouble. And to my defense, what I was wearing wasn't all that bad...sweat pants and a sweat shirt. I am pregnant and getting to the point of comfort over fashion. But, I guess my 4 year old has other ideas.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Hahahaha! That is so cute.

Tessa Voccola said...

hahaha!! that's hilarious! By the way thank you so much for the delightful comment on my iheartfaces entry. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate it.
Love, Tessa Brooke

alpinekleins said...

Thanks for stopping by with comments ;)

((hugs))

Kristin