Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lia


So, some of you already know...but we have adopted a beautiful baby girl! We are in Michigan picking her up. I will not be home for a few days, but Flavio will be home on Sat. We can't even explain how amazing this whole process has been. We have been blessed beyond belief. We can't wait for you to meet her! LOL

15 comments:

Jeff J. Snider said...

We are so happy for you guys! And we're so happy the cat is out of the bag! We can't wait to meet her! I love exclamation points!

Kawa Rangers said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet her. I am so excited for you guys!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

You are right she is the most beautiful baby. What a wonderful addition to your sweet family.

Heidi said...

Oh.....she is too sweet!!! I'm so excited for you! She looks like an absolute doll and I'm sure Hannah is going to love her so much...as will her mommy and daddy for sure!

Tawny & Ryan said...

Congratulations, you guys! I can't believe this happened so quickly! This gives me a lot of hope. I don't remember if you went through LDS services or another agency. Please let me know what the process was like for you. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

She is beautiful!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

I love you Lia...love big sister Hannah

Kara's Party Ideas said...

she is gorgeous!!! congratulations!!!!! we're so happy for you!!

Katie Stoddart said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!! She is beautiful. What a wonderful blessing.

Karen Brothersen said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! What a little angel. I am happy that you both are being blessed with her... she looks so sweet. A little best friend and sister for Hannah.

Luis Merino said...

We're excited to meet our new niece!!!!

Andy Porter said...

That is so wonderful!! I am so happy for you and your cute family! Congratulations and the best of luck to you all!
~Andrea Porter

ariannet said...

She is beautiful! We are so so excited and happy for you guys! Can't wait to see her in person!

Rheanna said...

She's gorgeous! I am so happy for you!

Shawn and Shellbi said...

That is the most awesome thing I have heard since I found out my brother and his wife signed the adoption papers for our new niece and nephew on Monday! Congratulations and what a Merry Christmas this will be!-Shellbi