Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween and Lia's Birthday


Happy Birthday Lia!!!





Happy Halloween!








So, I am now just catching up with our own pictures. Taking pictures of other people and editing those pictures makes it hard for me to want to do my own...but I have done it. So instead of putting everything on at the same time, I will do it in phases. I will be going through quite a bit, as we had a fun and crazy summer. ;)


The first pictures are of Lia's birthday. She turned 2! We can't believe it! We had a fun time with my parents celebrating her birthday and then did a little party with just the 4 of us a couple days later. We wanted to go to Thanksgiving Point for a party with friends, but we all ended up getting sick :(

The next pictures are of Halloween. We went to my husband's work party at his boss's house, where everything was pirate themed. It was amazing! He had a full size pirate ship in his yard! There were canons going off and talking skeletons everywhere! We had a lot of fun! The other pictures are of our girls. We had a fun trunk-or-treat with our new ward and the kids got a lot of candy. Hannah and Flavio then braved the rain (in ponchos) and went out for more candy :) We had a fun and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

Natalia said...

So fun!

Kawa Rangers said...

Can't believe Lia is already two!! Love the costumes...