Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cornbelly Fun, fUn, fuN


Isn't she cute...even when she sits in a vat of corn...
Here is Flavio, not sure which way to go...wait isn't this the kiddie maze.

Levitation...
So, for those of you who went to Cornbelly's Maize, you know what I am saying when I say, "FUN!" If you were not able to go this year, I suggest you try to go next year. It was so much fun. Hannah just loved it. They had so many things for kids of all ages to do there. We were really surprised at how much fun it was. Halloween was really fun this year. I love having a child to share these experiences with, they really make life more fun! I love you Hannah! Did I mention the word fun enough?

5 comments:

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

So FUN. Looks like you guys had a great time. We will have to take Ashlee next year. I love the pic of you guys in the big chair. So cute.

Kawa Rangers said...

It was really fun. We went as well, and with that being said, I know why Flavio looked puzzled on that maze because my husband did the exact same thing...

Emily said...

Thanks for the comment on our blog! Infertility and adoption can be a lonely road at times and it is always nice to hear from people that understand. I hope the best for you guys, I checked out your adoption blog and it is great! What a cutie you have too, makes you appreciate them, right? What infertility doctor did you see?

Mandy said...

This post made me really laugh! Love the captions for the pictures. Remy's kindergarten class went on a field trip to Cornbelly's (or is it Cornbellies...)and I got to chaperone. And it was, hmmmm, what is the word? Oh, yes. FUN!

Karen Brothersen said...

Did Flavio figure out the straw bale maze? We were there for like 45 min. And I finally figured it out. Kyle was bummed that I beat him . We are both very competitive! ha ha