Friday, November 14, 2008

More precious moments...

How can I note love that cute face? It has been such an amazing experience to have little Lia join our family.












If you're thinking that she looks like me (Flavio) you're not alone. I totally think that she has a lot of my traits. Everyone here in Detroit agrees that she looks just like me YAY!!!

11 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

ADORABLE! That's simply all I can say. How old is the little one? She seems so aware and alert. Again, we are so happy for you. Can't wait to meet her.

bethy said...

I agree! How can you not LOVE that little face? What a doll!

Mandy said...

It really is amazing, she looks so much like Hannah in the picture on your blog, especially when they are side by side there. You guys are having such a life changing experience.

Carpools and Casseroles... said...

Congrats guys! How fun and exciting!! Hope all goes well - she's adorable and I know she'll be super loved by hew new family!

Unknown said...

She was born on October 25th, so she's just over 2 and a half weeks old, very alert though, she just loves to look around and see everything.

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

I can't wait to see her. There are a lot of people back home already in love with that little sweetie. We miss you too Niki and Flavio.=)

Momma Snider said...

She is so beautiful! I know there were a lot of prayers on your behalf, including mine, and it's great to have the prayers answered with such a cutie! I can't wait to see her next time I'm up there.

Stacy said...

Oh, wow. I hadn't checked your blog in a while and this is wonderful news to find! Congratulations on your new little addition! What a great family. I can't wait to hear how it all came about. She is beautiful.

Laurie said...

I am sooo happy for your family! She is absolutely adorable! And wow is she alert for only under 3 weeks old!! That's amazing!! Oh, the fun that must lie ahead!!

Lo said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you. She's beautiful.

Aimee said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations to the whole family. Lia is beautiful, and she does look so much like Hannah. I am so thrilled for you, I had been hoping and praying something would work out for you soon. I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for sharing this wonderful news! Love you guys.