Monday, November 24, 2008

Together at last...

Daddy with his girls...
Lia looks just like her Daddy...so awesome!
Aren't they cute sisters?
Lia kept opening her eyes really big with the flash, but they sure are cute together! Hannah really seems to love Lia and wants to help with everything. She such a great big sister!

8 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

Yeah! How beautiful those girls are! I am so happy for you and Flavio. You have been in our prayers.

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

so cute. You guys look great. Lia fits right in.

Heidi said...

How cute the girls look together and of course Daddy looks great with them too! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait for you to get back so I can meet the little bundle of joy!

bethy said...

I'm so happy you are all together! YAY! This is a weird thing to say, but the picture of them together reminded me of this. When I was about to have Logan, my mother-in-law told me, "Just wait until you change Lindsay's diaper for the first time after you've changed Logan. You'll say, WOW! What a big tushie!!" She obviously hadn't changed at all, but newborn tushie's put a whole new perspective on things. :) (I promise I'm not weird!!) But isn't it so true??? Not too long ago you thought Hannah was so little but now she probably doesn't seem so little anymore! She's a big sister! Love you guys!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

that is just so neat. how exciting. she is SO precious. she's been waiting to come to you for forever, you just didn't know it. she fits perfectly, gives me the goosebumps. we're so happy for you. you're in our prayers.

Natalia said...

awww :)

Mandy said...

Wow. That's all I can say, and Yipee! That too.

Kawa Rangers said...

Those pics are so cute. I just can't get over how much Lia looks like Flavio. I am so excited for you guys and am keeping you in my prayers.