Monday, October 19, 2009

Losing weight...mind over matter


So, for those of you who have been so nice and have supported me through this new exercise program here are the results so far.... In one month I lost a total of 7 inches! I was totally excited! I have decided to continue with the program. It has been life changing. I am not sure I can do before and after pics...as I would have to be in a bikini to show anything...and we will not be going there. However, I will let you know how many inches I lose. I have worked really hard this past month, exercising and eating so much better. Losing weight, I have found, is a mind over matter thing. Your brain tells you to stop too often...I am getting better at pushing myself to the edge. I have loved it!

2 comments:

Rheanna said...

Way to go! That's amazing, good for you!

Lo said...

Good Job! It's hard but totally worth it in the end.